- This event has passed.
February 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Registration is required to sit the exam.
- Select the correct option for you: if you paid for the Full Course with exam select w/training. If not, then choose exam only.
- Exam only option is $500.
February 18, 2021 – ONLINE EXAM
(See assignment deadlines below)
Hosted by our partners, PHA
Deadlines for In Person Exam and Online Exam
- Each student should have access to the online modules provided with the CPHD training (if not please contact us).
- Monday, February 1: Module 6 Design assignment due
- Students will get feedback the following week and should complete all the quizzes in the remainder of the training modules.Online Exam Only
- February 11, 10AM-12PM EST: Online Trial Exam is mandatory for anyone sitting the online exam.
- February 18, 9AM-12PM EST: Online exam
PHPP-IP Course I | An Introduction to the Passive House Planning Package (IP) (PHPP-IP).Discounts:We offer a $50 discount for NYPH members.Join NYPH Today >Continued Education Credits:Passive House Institute (PHI): 4 Learning Unites (LU)Course II Outline - Windows & Ventilation:5.0: Window Geometry6.0: Window Frames & Glass7.0: Shading8.0: Fresh Air VentilationCourse Description:The Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) […]Find out more »
Register — https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7030941867668115983 Go into greater depth regarding the challenges and successful strategies employed to achieve the Passive House design criteria on significant projects in the Northeast. Topics covered include basic massing, shading and solar control; air barrier, weather barrier and thermal control layers; balanced ventilation, efficient heating, cooling and domestic hot water systems; models used to […]Find out more »
April 1 (Enrollment Deadline March 25) This course is for design/build & construction professionals who are concerned about moisture control, air sealing, thermal bridging, healthy indoor air, durability, resiliency, and affordability of high-performance.Find out more »