- This event has passed.
Passive House Three-Part Series: Creating an Efficient Building Envelope (Walls and Roofs)
May 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join us for a three-part series focusing on the primary design components of a highly energy-efficient building envelope. These webinars will go in depth on three important aspects of Passive house principles of a high-performance building.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire Passive building principles which can be applied to all building typologies – from single-family homes to multifamily apartment buildings, offices, and skyscrapers, taking into account the underlying building science, field issues and limitations.
Join our presenter, Philippe Campus, AIA and Connecticut Passive House board member, and our sponsor, Eversource Energy, who will share how their efficiency programs can support Passive house projects for the following three presentations:
Thursday, May 14th 10:00am – 11:30am Walls/Roofs
By attending all three courses you will:
- Inherit the ability to translate building science, such as thermal transfer and vapor migration, into practical building envelope design, which can then be used as validation tools.
- Gain an understanding of how building envelope components affect the quality of indoor air, as well as the overall health and comfort of occupants.
- Attendees will learn how to evaluate the benefits of various building envelope assemblies.
- Discover a new point of view: the builder’s perspective and the possible need for training and demonstration of particular methods.
1 AIA HSW
CTPH Members: FREE
AIA Members: FREE
Non Members: $15
1. Go to event page
3. Enter your email address used to sign up for your CTPH membership
4. Click “Need a Password”
5. Check your inbox to create a password (check spam if not in inbox)
6. Log in and get your free ticket